my menu

Saturday, June 14, 2014

JANGO ; An Addition Source (recalling http://arimuhammad-ict.blogspot.com/2014/05/recognizing-english-vocabulary.html)


Hello world, this morning I would like to share with you about a free online music site that is already became my favourite site when I surf the internet.  it has so many songs for you to listen whenever and wherever you are. This is http://www.jango.com . You will have newest album from the famous singers. You can also find so many genres here; such as jazz, classic, pop, rock, and so on.
First, I would like to recall you to my previous post: http://arimuhammad-ict.blogspot.com/2014/05/recognizing-english-vocabulary.html. After that, let’s make a connection between my previous post with JANGO. Do you want to ask, “What do you mean?” to me? It is simple; I called it “an addition source of learning vocabulary and pronunciation.” In general, it is the same method. The difference is the music file you are playing (whether is offline or online) and the way that you find the lyric. In the previous post, the music is offline (music files that you save in your hard disk (computer) and the lyric, you have to Google to find it. However, in JANGO, you don’t need to spend your disk space to save the music files, and the lyric, has been served in the JANGO site, so you don’t need to Google it.
You can see below the player button, there is a link direction, “click for full lyrics”. When you click it, you will be redirected to the lyric site in the new tab. And, happy singing and learning!

NOTE: the important thing that you must have is AN INTERNET CONNECTION
See you world

No comments:

Post a Comment