my menu

Thursday, May 8, 2014

An Innocent Face


Well, guys, it's already Friday in the midnight. Just around twelve hours ago (11 a.m., Thursday 9) when I had IKD (ILMU KEALAMAN DASAR) class, I did not have breakfast in the morning. Even, I did not have dinner last night; therefore, I have not been eating for about 20 hours. I never do that before. When the lecturer was explaining the materials, blah, blah, blah, there was something mystic blowing my eyes that made me felt sleepy, sleepy, and then, sleeping in sitting position. I still heard what the lecturer was talking about the material. However, that mystic thing came back and blown my eyes and even my ears. Then the voice of the lecturer was fading away, away, and, I started to dream. I was started to walk step by step in my dream. When I almost arrived at the Dream Land Gateway, there was a voice whispering on my ears. It was fading in, then when I had heard it clearly, I recognized it was my lecturer’s voice and he said, “His neck is going to broke” (lehernya mau patah). I opened my eyes closely and pretending there was nothing happen. When I looked at my friends one by one, all of them starred on me. Then I went back to focus to my lecturer, with an innocent face. I did not know what was my lecturer feeling about. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment